1- Search and selection of the service:
- Choose the origin and destination of your trip from our search engine on the main page.
- Enter a travel date for the round trip. In case you only need a one-way ticket, you must select the “optional(x)” option that appears in the return field.
- Select the number of passengers, press SEARCH and the available services will appear.
- Select the service you want to travel on, and press NEXT
- Choose the seat and press CONTINUE.
2- Passenger Information:
Complete the information of each passenger (full name, date of birth, document with which they travel, and nationality). It is very important that these data are correct, so we suggest reviewing them before moving on to the next step.
3- Payment information
a)- Select the type of card you will use (credit, debit or issued abroad) and the number of installments.
b)- In “Cardholder data”, you can select one of the passengers (if applicable) or if it is another person who pays but does not travel, you must select “another person” and complete the requested data .
The company reserves the right to confirm these operations, for your safety.
The system will ask you to enter the card data (card digits, expiration date and security code), once the payment has been validated the purchase will be confirmed and you will receive them by email.